Are you a dater that gives your all if you feel the chemistry is right?
Or are you slow to close off your other options and have no problem stacking multiple dates in a weekend?
Well watch 10 reasons to talk to more than one guy, even if you click with one, and let’s chat in the comments.
10 Reasons Why You Should Talk to More Than One Guy at a Time, Even if You Click with Just One
- It can help slow down the movie in your head
- Being out and about with others raises your intrigue level
- It gives you stuff to do to keep you from smothering him/contacting him all the time
- It can help dilute the thoughts of him in your brainspace and give you other things to think about besides him
- It gives you a frame of reference as you discover the qualities you really want in a mate as you naturally compare the different guys you’re talking to
- Even if none of them develop into anything, time with them helps you develop your game and can increase your confidence
- You expand your social circle
- Primitive as it may be, men value women others seem to be interested in
- It helps raise your threshold for tolerating nonsense from any one of them
- It tempers the disappointment you feel if you discover you and Mr. A aren’t going to work out
Now, let me just say that the key to this is not to rub it in anyone’s face or else it looks like you’re deliberately trying to get people jealous. I understand that this method doesn’t work for everybody, but if you can do this and still feel like you’re being present and fully responsive with whoever you’re with at the time, try it!